Description of The Westridge
The Westridge is a large, 5-storey a condominium complex in North Callingwood in west Edmonton. The Westridge should not be confused with Westridge Estates, which are rental units nearby.
Westridge Condo Listings
Location and Details
Address: 7511 171 St, Edmonton AB T5T 6S7
Legal Description: Lots 56, Block 4, Plan 772 2649 (Condominium Plan 052 5512)
Number of units: 149 apartments.
Suite mix: Units come in one and two bedroom layouts.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
A streetview of the entrance to the parking lot of The Westridge.
Here is the complex on Google Maps.
• Built: 2004
• Height: 5 levels of apartments (all levels are above grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Vinyl siding.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC slider windows. Sliding patio doors.
• Heating type: Hot water (baseboard type)
• Air Conditioning: In the hallways.
• In-suite laundry: All units have laundry closets with stacking laundry machines.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: There is heated underground parking garage. Stalls are titled and numbered according to their land title unit number. There is also lots of visitor parking above ground.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: January 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are not allowed at The Westridge.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: October 2005.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes. document number 052 475 376.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, sewer, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.