Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
536 Willow Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4195268
536 Willow Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$168,500CondoCourtesy of Gary E Dvorkin of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 954 sq. ft.89 m2Beautiful 2 STOREY TOWNHOUSE end unit with your own fenced backyard. Features new upgraded kitchen with STAINLESS STEEL appliances including dishwasher & microwave, OPEN CONCEPT floor plan, large living room & dining area. Laminate flooring throughout. 8 ft. Stone wall with wood fireplace & large PATIO DOORS leading to PRIVATE & fenced yard with back gate which is perfect privacy for BBQ’s/relaxing. UPSTAIRS 2 over-sized bedrooms, new carpet through out & a beautifully upgraded 4pc bathroom. This complex has newer windows, new patio doors, roof, and all modern exterior. Large playground, spray park, walking trails, and schools close by. Pet friendly complex. Perfect for family’s and investors. More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com