Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
614 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4329897
614 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$195,000CondoCourtesy of Tracy Loewer of Liv Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 621 sq. ft.58 m2This lovely renovated 3 bed, 2 bath townhome is ready for its new owners! It is perfectly situated within minutes of Callingwood school and spray park, Farmer's market, Lois Hole Library, Jamie Platz YMCA, WEM + local neighbourhood shopping for all your necessities AND has quick access to Whitemud and Anthony Henday for easy commuting anywhere in the city. Inside you'll feel right at home in the bright and spacious living/dining room that features a vaulted ceiling, while the enclosed yard has a large deck to relax and enjoy on our long summer nights. There is newer laminate flooring on the main floor, newer 2 toned walnut base cabinetry with ivory ceiling height upper cabinets, laminate counters, a subway tiled backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Both bathrooms have been completely redone in the last 5 years as well and the furnace has had a recent tune-up so you will have nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Professionally managed complex with newer windows, shingles and a healthy reserve fund! More details
- ALAN MACDONALD
- Maxwell Challenge Realty
- 1 (780) 918 1497
- Contact by Email
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units range in size from about 580 ft2 to about 1280 ft2. This will depend on what layout the units are because below grade areas are not counted in total square footage.
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com