Description of Cambridge Place
Cambridge Place is a low-rise condominium building in Queen Alexandra, Edmonton. It is situated just two blocks south of Whyte Ave on a tree-lined street with parking at the side and rear. The 1981 building was condominiumized in 2006.
Cambridge Place Listings
Address: 10520 80 Ave, Edmonton
Legal Description: Condominium Plan 0628065
Number of units: 39 residential units ranging in size from about 729 ft² to 996 ft².
Suite mix: Units come in 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom iterations.
Exposure: The front of the complex faces south.
Unit Exposure: Units and unit balconies face either south or north.
A streetview from 80th Avenue of Cambridge Place in Queen Alexandra, Edmonton.
A streetview from the back alleyway showing the parking areas to the left and behind the building.
A Google map of the location of Cambridge Place in Queen Alex.
Cambridge Place Construction Details & Amenities
• Built: 1981 (converted to a condominium in 2006)
• Height: 3 storeys (4 levels, as the lower level units are below grade)
• Footprint: 45.0 metres x 22.5 metres
• Construction Type: Wood frame
• Foundation: Concrete
• Roof: Low slope, asphalt shingle.
• Exterior Finishing: Brick, Stucco
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): Sliding vinyl windows (dual pane), original aluminum patio doors.
• Windows & Doors (Common Areas): Original, fixed aluminum frame windows in the stairwells.
• Balconies: Most – all units on above grade units, lower level units have concrete patios. All balconies and patios are sheltered overhead and have vinyl deck membrane coverings.
• Heating type: Hot water heating (baseboard heating) in all units. The building has two circulation pumps.
• In-suite laundry: Yes (all residential units should have in-suite laundry)
• Elevator: None
• Swimming pool: No
• Gym: None
• Recreation Room: None
• Parking: 48 parking stalls, one of them a visitor parking spot. Most units have one parking stall, some of the two-bedroom units have two parking stalls.
• Management: At the time of writing, Cambridge Place is managed by FOCHAUS Management Inc.
• Restrictions: Pets (see below)
• Reserve Fund Study: September, 2011 (latest study at the time of writing)
• Fiscal Year End: April 30.
• Age Restriction: None
• Pet Restrictions: Board Approval (recently in 2015, the Board stated that they want to make/keep the building a dog-free building)
• Bylaws last updated: December 29, 2006.
• Bylaws registered at land titles? Yes – document 072061605
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, insurance, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund allocations, exterior maintenance and property management.
|(Legal) Unit Number||Unit Factor||Toal Area (Approx, sq-ft)|
If you have any questions about Cambridge Place or are looking for a condominium in Queen Alexandra, please contact me.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.