Description of Grandin Gates
Grandin Gates is a large four-storey condominium complex in Oliver, Edmonton. It consists of two buildings linked together. The building features underground, heated parking and balconies or patios for each unit. It is located on a tree-lined street just south of Jasper Avenue and within walking distance to the Grandin LRT Station.
Grandin Gates Real Estate Listings
401 10033 110 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4353338
401 10033 110 Street Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 1J5$199,900CondoCourtesy of Kent Clark of Blackmore Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 691 sq. ft.64 m2Outstanding in Oliver! This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom TOP FLOOR unit is a must see! The building has a lovely gated open air entrance. When you walk through the door you are greeted with an airy main living space. Fully updated kitchen and stainless steel appliances. With space for a small table plus eat up bar. The living space has a gas fireplace and multiple large windows for light and access to the tranquil tree lined balcony. With a spacious bedroom complete with mirrored closet and a 4 piece bathroom. Laundry in-suite and storage space complete this chic condo. With underground heated parking, located in the heart of downtown walking distance to many shops, restaurants, the river valley and plenty of other amenities. This property would be perfect for someone looking for a place of their own, a couple buying their first property or as a fantastic rental suite. More details
211 10033 110 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4345558
211 10033 110 Street Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 1J5$205,000CondoCourtesy of Kristine Trajano of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,089 sq. ft.101 m2Experience the vibrance of downtown in this highly secure, centrally located, open Cali-style complex! Take the LRT just a few blocks away or bus, w/ stops along Jasper Ave. should you choose to park in your titled, U/G parking stall instead. Storage cage also included. A variety of restaurants/pubs, shopping, service stores & Save-On food are but a short distance across the street for your convenience & enjoyment. At almost 1100 SF, this 2nd floor, sun-kissed unit offers 2BDRM, 9" ceilings, H/W floors, an extremely large 4pc bath w/ soaker tub, enormous primary w/ a W/I closet & B/I closet organizers. Your stacked laundry & storage room is tucked away while the trendy kitchen, w/ its black on maple cabinet color scheme is open to your theatre-sized LR featuring a corner F/P. Your scenic balcony has a gas BBQ hookup & overlooks a fabulous view of greenspace & a peek of Edmonton's high level streetcar & downtown! All aboard, because this condo's space & prime location can't be beat! More details
121 10023 110 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4337193
121 10023 110 Street Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 1J5$225,000CondoCourtesy of Sid Cranston of RE/MAX Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 853 sq. ft.79 m2Wonderful 2 bedroom DOWNTOWN condo. Features 1.5 baths, OPEN kitchen/living room space, 5 appliances including in-suite laundry, tile floor throughout, and fabulous outdoor patio space. BONUS: 2 HEATED UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS with STORAGE CAGE! Park your vehicles, (building backs onto walking trail) and walk/bike everywhere. Located in the heart of downtown: near shopping, downtown or 124 street markets, restaurants, river valley, high level bridge, transit, U of A, and much more. More details
Address: 10023 & 10033 110 Street, Edmonton AB T5K 1J5
Legal Description: Condominium Plan 9926419
Number of units: 68 apartment units ranging in size from 689 ft² to 1442 ft².
Exposure: Front of the complex faces west.
Grandin Gates is located on a treed street in Oliver, Edmonton and backs onto a rail park with the bike path running through it.
A streetview of the four buildings that make up Grandin Gates as seen from 110th Street. Each set of two buildings has a common courtyard and is serviced by an elevator.
Grandin Gates Condos Construction Details
• Built: 1999
• Construction Type: Wood frame
• Foundation: Concrete
• Exterior Finishing: Stucco
• Windows: Double glazed vinyl double hung (vertical sliders), sliding glass patio doors.
• Balconies: Yes (all above grade units, main floor units have patios)
• Heating type: Forced air in the units with individual furnaces, a natural gas boiler for the common areas. Hot water is provided through separate water heaters for each unit as well.
• Features: Separate furnaces in each unit (with air conditioning in some units). Fireplaces (in some units)
• In-suite laundry: Yes
• Elevator: Yes (two of them)
• Parking: 86 Heated underground parking stalls (individually titled). Some unit owners may own more than one parking stall. Street parking is restricted to 5 minutes for a passenger vehicle and 30 minutes for a commercial vehicle in some areas and 2 hours in other areas (during certain hours).
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is managed by CS Management.
• Restrictions: Pet restrictions in effect – limits on pet size (15″ tall and 15 lbs), with board approval and all other pets need board approval. Guide, or service dogs are of course an exception.
• Reserve Fund Study: Last completed or updated May 26, 2009
• Original bylaws: Year unknown
• Bylaws last updated: Unknown
• Bylaws registered at land titles? Unknown
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Insurance, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund allocations, exterior maintenance and property management. (Because each unit has its own furnace and water heater and power meter, heat, water and electricity are not included in condo fees.)
|Legal Unit Number||Unit Factor||Approximate Living Area|
Information in this chart was gathered through condominium documentation and the City of Edmonton website.
If you have any questions about the Grandin Gates or are looking for a condominium in Oliver, I’d like to help. Please contact me and I would be more than happy to talk to you about it.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.