Description of The Venetian
The Venetian is a 6-storey apartment building located in Oliver, Edmonton. It has 145 units that include one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments. Some apartments have lofts. Resident parking is underground. There are two centrally located elevators in the building.
Venetian Condo Listings
102 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4145312$263,000CondoCourtesy of Tyler P Uzelman of Libertas Property Mgmt Inc
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 758 sq. ft.70 m2This breathtaking one bedroom plus den condo is located within the Venetian, a trendy complex in the vibrant downtown neighbourhood of Oliver. This home features granite counter tops, carpet and tile flooring, stainless-steel appliances, an in-suite, stackable washer and dryer, A/C and central heating. Additional benefits of this building include heated underground parking, video security, as well as an in-house meeting and fitness room. Situated close to shopping, restaurants, public transit and schools, this condo should not be missed. More details
509 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4142784$349,000CondoCourtesy of Bryce Willson of 2% Realty Pro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 808 sq. ft.75 m2Work, school, shopping, entertainment, restaurants, public transportation and so much more all only steps away from your front door at this downtown location! Rogers Place, Grant MacEwan, the Ice District and the Brewery District all only a few minutes walk. 2 bedroom, 2 bath unit in the beautiful and unique Venetian. This unit has a nice U-shaped kitchen and is open to the living room, perfect for entertaining guests. The master bedroom has a nice walk-through closet leading to the ensuite. Also featuring granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, A/C, in suite laundry, fire place and 1 title underground stall only steps to the elevator. Plus a balcony to enjoy summer days on. The building itself has stunning, colorful mosaics welcoming you in the foyer. There is also an exercise room, along with additional bike and tire storage available. Very clean and well managed building. Don't miss your opportunity to live in the heart of Edmonton and all it has to offer! More details
407 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4143581$390,000CondoCourtesy of Alan F Macdonald of MaxWell Challenge Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 964 sq. ft.90 m2Perfect downtown location. 964 ft2 bright and open 2-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo. 9 ft ceilings, granite countertops, hardwood floors, stainless appliances, garburator, natural gas BBQ hookup, exercise room, covered balcony, in-suite laundry, air conditioning and TWO parking stalls! The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet and ensuite. This condo has it all. Walking distance to Oliver Square, The Ice District and Brewery District. Just across the street from MacEwan University. More details
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at:
10333 112 St
Legal Description: Condo Plan 0924724
Number of units: 145 single or multi-level apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. Sizes and layouts vary.
Exposure: Units mostly face east or west. The building front door faces west and the parkade entrance is to the east at the back of the building.
Here is a StreetView of the front of the building on 112th Street.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Oliver.
The Venetian Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2008
• Lot Size:4536 m2 (~1.12 acres)
• Height: Six storeys (the parkade is located under the building).
• Construction Type: Concrete and steel.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: EIFS (external insulated foam).
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC sliding windows and patio doors.
• Balconies/Patios: Upper floor units have balconies.
• Heating type: Heat pump heating.
• Air Conditioning: All units appear to have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: Yes, on the main floor to the left of the elevators.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parking stalls for residents are titled. above-ground parking stalls for visitors are available at the back of the building and there is street parking at the front as well.
Visitor parking at the back of the building.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed and has an onsite manager.
• Fiscal Year End: Unknown.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Details Unknown.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: Unknown.
• Original bylaws: Unknown.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Unknown.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. From about 640 ft2 for a single bedroom unit to almost 1300 ft2 for the largest two bedroom unit.
Condo Fees at The Venetian include heat, water, insurance for common areas, a caretaker, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, water and sewer services, amenities and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about The Venetian.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com