Description of The Venetian
The Venetian is a 6-storey apartment building located in Oliver, Edmonton. It has 145 units that include one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments. Some apartments have lofts. Resident parking is underground. There are two centrally located elevators in the building.
Venetian Condo Listings
509 10333 112 Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4176256$325,000CondoCourtesy of Norma M Fersovich of Norma Fersovich Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 807 sq. ft.75 m2Location! Location!! Location!!! 5 minute walk to Grant MacEwan and Rogers Place. Excellent Unit with 2 Bedrooms and 2 Full Baths. Convenient Kitchen with Huge Island. All Appliance Included. Insuite Laundry. Good size Balcony. Under Ground Parking located right by the elevator. Excercise Room. More details
411 10333 112 Street NW in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4174859$329,900CondoCourtesy of Li Li Zhu of MaxWell Polaris
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 869 sq. ft.81 m2Price reduced! Best opportunity. Conveniently located just steps away from MacEwan University and a train ride away from the University of Alberta, The Venetian is a beautiful steel and concrete condominium complex perfect for solo living, couples, or small families. Enjoy downtown living in this spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo featuring beautiful granite counters, new laminate flooring, and a fireplace. The unit also comes with heated underground parking - perfect for Edmonton's chilly winter months. With nearby public transportation, groceries, amazing restaurants and retail options, and an on-site fitness room, you'll have everything you need and more. More details
624 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4178817$399,900CondoCourtesy of Jamie M Savage of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,042 sq. ft.97 m2Spectacular penthouse in The Venetian! This top floor, 1,042 sq ft condo features soaring ceilings, a 2nd floor loft, tandem underground parking stalls & panoramic views from its "2" west-facing balconies. The Venetian is one of Oliver's few low-rise, CONCRETE & STEEL buildings, greatly reducing noise between units; one of the biggest concerns of condo-living. This bright & spacious 2 bed, 2 bath unit, features loads of windows & quality materials throughout, incl high-end laminate, GRANITE countertops, Kitchen Craft cabinetry & STAINLESS STEEL appliances. The large chef’s kitchen opens onto the spacious living room w/ gas fireplace & 16 ft ceilings. The second floor balcony is very spacious & offers beautiful views of Oliver. IN-SUITE laundry is tucked inside a sizable storage room. Walking distance to MacEwan University, restaurants, transit, shopping & the "Ice District". The fitness room, AC & on-site management truly make this building a stand-out in overall value! More details
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at:
10333 112 St
Legal Description: Condo Plan 0924724
Number of units: 145 single or multi-level apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. Sizes and layouts vary.
Exposure: Units mostly face east or west. The building front door faces west and the parkade entrance is to the east at the back of the building.
Here is a StreetView of the front of the building on 112th Street.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Oliver.
The Venetian Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2008
• Lot Size:4536 m2 (~1.12 acres)
• Height: Six storeys (the parkade is located under the building).
• Construction Type: Concrete and steel.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: EIFS (external insulated foam).
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC sliding windows and patio doors.
• Balconies/Patios: Upper floor units have balconies.
• Heating type: Heat pump heating.
• Air Conditioning: All units appear to have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: Yes, on the main floor to the left of the elevators.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parking stalls for residents are titled. above-ground parking stalls for visitors are available at the back of the building and there is street parking at the front as well.
Visitor parking at the back of the building.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed and has an onsite manager.
• Fiscal Year End: Unknown.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Details Unknown.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: Unknown.
• Original bylaws: Unknown.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Unknown.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. From about 640 ft2 for a single bedroom unit to almost 1300 ft2 for the largest two bedroom unit.
Condo Fees at The Venetian include heat, water, insurance for common areas, a caretaker, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, water and sewer services, amenities and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about The Venetian.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com