Description of The Venetian
The Venetian is a 6-storey apartment building located in Oliver, Edmonton. It has 145 units that include one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments. Some apartments have lofts. Resident parking is underground. There are two centrally located elevators in the building.
Venetian Condo Listings
308 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4360109
308 10333 112 Street Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 0B4$199,500CondoCourtesy of Tammy A Booth of 2% Realty Pro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 770 sq. ft.72 m2Welcome to one of Edmonton's most desirable buildings, THE VENETIAN. This attractive unit offers 1 Bed/1 Bath + DEN, 9' ceilings, A/C, TITLED PARKING & BALCONY. The Venetian is a CONCRETE and STEEL built complex, which provides great SOUND PROOFING. Enjoy a U-shaped kitchen with eat up bar, S/S appliances & GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. Kitchen over looks a sizable living room with a warming GAS FIREPLACE. Sliding glass doors provide access to balcony with gas hookup. Primary suite features a walk-in closet. Finishing off this unit is a spacious den, in suite laundry/storage room and a main 4 piece bath, also with granite vanity.. Enjoy access to top notch fitness room. Walking distance to MacEwan University, restaurants, transit, shopping & the "Ice District". The fitness room, AC & on-site management truly make this building a stand-out in overall value! More details
318 10333 112 Street in Edmonton: Zone 12 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4350912
318 10333 112 Street Zone 12 Edmonton T5K 0B4$265,000CondoCourtesy of Darlene Strang of RE/MAX Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,056 sq. ft.98 m2MODERN EXECUTIVE condo spanning 1,057 sq.ft boasting 2 bedrooms, a den, & 2 bathrooms. Positioned in the VENETIAN building, you'll enjoy the prime location just steps away from MacEwan University, Brewery District & the vibrant Ice District, plus quick access to the U of A. The interior of this stunning home is designed with thoughtful features that enhance the living experience. Revel in the morning sun with its desirable east & north exposures, while 9-foot ceilings create an airy feeling. The open layout seamlessly connects the living, dining, & kitchen areas. The kitchen beckons with its high-end finishing with granite countertops & tile backsplash. It also boasts stainless steel appliances & a countertop eating bar. Engineered hardwood & tile flooring throughout. The condo includes a 4-piece main bathroom & 3-piece ensuite bath. In-suite washer & dryer. TWO UNDERGROUND PARKING STALLS. Gas BBQ outlet on the north facing balcony. The VENETIAN has a fitness room & ample visitor parking. Shows well. More details
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at:
10333 112 St
Legal Description: Condo Plan 0924724
Number of units: 145 single or multi-level apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. Sizes and layouts vary.
Exposure: Units mostly face east or west. The building front door faces west and the parkade entrance is to the east at the back of the building.
Here is a StreetView of the front of the building on 112th Street.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Oliver.
The Venetian Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2008
• Lot Size:4536 m2 (~1.12 acres)
• Height: Six storeys (the parkade is located under the building).
• Construction Type: Concrete and steel.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: EIFS (external insulated foam).
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC sliding windows and patio doors.
• Balconies/Patios: Upper floor units have balconies.
• Heating type: Heat pump heating.
• Air Conditioning: All units appear to have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: Yes, on the main floor to the left of the elevators.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parking stalls for residents are titled. above-ground parking stalls for visitors are available at the back of the building and there is street parking at the front as well.
Visitor parking at the back of the building.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed and has an onsite manager.
• Fiscal Year End: Unknown.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Details Unknown.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: Unknown.
• Original bylaws: Unknown.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Unknown.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. From about 640 ft2 for a single bedroom unit to almost 1300 ft2 for the largest two bedroom unit.
Condo Fees at The Venetian include heat, water, insurance for common areas, a caretaker, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, water and sewer services, amenities and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about The Venetian.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com