Description of Crown Royal Condominiums
The Crown Royal condos is a walk-up apartment located in Oliver in Edmonton. It has 16 units ranging from one to three bedrooms. Parking is surface parking and some stalls are partially covered by the back overhang of the building. The condo is located on a tree-lined street kitty-corner to Kitchener Park.
Crown Royal Listings
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at 10225 114 St NW, T5K 1S1
Legal Description: Block: 2, Plan 0321632 (Condominium Plan 032 1632)
Number of units: 16 apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. There is only one 3-bedroom unit located on the second floor. It is an amalgamation of a 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom unit.
Exposure: Units face west or east. The building faces west.
Here you can see that the building is located on a treed boulevard. Spinning the image around will show you the park that is diagonally across the street from it.
Parking at the Crown Royal condos in Edmonton is either uncovered or partially covered because of the overhang at the back of the building. This makes for more space for parking and also larger (and more) units upstairs on the second and third floor.
Above is a Google Map of the location of Crown Royal at 10225 114 Street in Edmonton.
Crown Royal Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1967 (condominiumized in 2003)
• Lot Size: 1,161 m2 (12497 ft2 or ~0.29 acres)
• Height: Three storeys (one level is located below grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: Red brick and vinyl siding on the front and stucco at the back and part of the sides of the building.
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC windows. Balcony doors are sliders and are also vinyl.
• Patios/Balconies: Upper levels have balconies. Basement units have no balcony.
• Heating type: These units have hot water heating using baseboard heaters.
• Air Conditioning: None.
• In-suite laundry: There is laundry on each floor. Some units may have installed laundry machines, but most will not likely have the space or plumbing requirements.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Each unit has a parking stall at the back of the building accessed through the back lane.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Smaller animals with board approval.
• Smoking: No bylaw disallowing or allowing smoking.
• Bylaws last updated: No date on the bylaws.
• Original bylaws: No date on the bylaws.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: No – these bylaws are not registered. Technically then, the bylaws will revert to the Condominium Property Act and Rules as a result.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. There is only one three-bedroom unit located on the second floor. The rest of the units are one or two bedrooms.
Condo Fees at Crown Royal in Edmonton cover: Heat, water, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
Please let me know if you are looking for an agent to sell your Crown Royal apartment condo or are looking to buy a condo in the Crown Royal condo building in Oliver.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.