Description of Madison On Whyte
Madison on Whyte is an 80 unit apartment condo building located on the north side of Whyte Avenue in Bonnie Doon. Units are either one or two bedroom units. All condos have underground parking. Main floor units have patios, and upper units have balconies.
Madison On Whyte Condo Listings
120 8730 82 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4314948
120 8730 82 Avenue Zone 18 Edmonton T6C 0Z1$219,000CondoCourtesy of Alan F Macdonald of MaxWell Challenge Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 952 sq. ft.88 m2Your own front door! Spacious Bonnie Doon apartment condo with private patio entrance - walk straight in your own front door! Very large 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom. 9' ceilings and wrap around windows give lots of light in the living room and kitchen. Good sized kitchen island with plenty of storage space. Barbecue on the covered patio in all weather. Underground parking stall included, but there is always street parking out front for an extra vehicle or guests. Bedrooms are on opposite sides of the unit, which would be great for renting to students or for a family with children. Insuite laundry is a must and this unit has that, too. Walking distance to Bonnie Doon Mall. More details
208 8730 82 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4320912
208 8730 82 Avenue Zone 18 Edmonton T6C 0Z1$239,000CondoCourtesy of Fan Yang of Mozaic Realty Group
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 903 sq. ft.84 m2Welcome to the spacious luxury condos in the picturesque community of Bonnie Doon! This bright, open concept with tall ceiling unit is in perfect condition with pride and care throughout which has created beautiful, innovative living spaces. Offers 9 ft ceilings, 2 bedroom & 2 full baths, one assigned U/G parking (#60), A/C-central and In suite Laundry & storage. Open & spacious floor plan with white cabinetery, ss appliances, huge island with eating bar, glass backslash, porcelain tile floors & so much more. 2 larger sized bedrooms with plank flooring through out separated by the living room with own privacy. Patio doors just off the living room lead to a generous balcony with outlet. The ultimate in comfort and function, high-end developments feature thoughtful touches designed to make you feel at home. Walking distance to Whyte Avenue, Bonnie Doon Mall, Millcreek Ravine, and the future Bonnie Doon LRT Station. Minutes away from the University, River Valley, and Downtown. More details
Location and Details
Address: 8730 82 Ave, Edmonton AB T6C 0Z1
Legal Description: Lot F, Block 26, Plan 092 3569 (Condominium Plan 1024438)
Number of units: 80 apartments.
Suite mix: Units come in one and two bedroom layouts.
Exposure: Units face all directions, the majority of units either face south or north, however.
• Built: 2009/2010
• Height: 4 levels of apartments (all levels are above grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Exterior insulation finishing system (EIFS) (a styrofoam insulation with acrylic stucco finish) and stone accents.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC windows. Hinged patio doors on main floor units and sliding patio doors on upper units.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Yes. All units have air conditioning.
• In-suite laundry: All units have laundry closets with stacking laundry machines.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: There is heated underground parking garage. Parking stalls are owned by the condo corporation and assigned to each unit. There is visitor parking at the back of the building and lots of unrestricted street parking out on the service road along Whyte Avenue.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed by Stellar Condominium Management.
• Fiscal Year End: —.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are allowed at Madison on Whyte
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: August 2010 (Original).
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes. document number 102 296 652.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
|UNIT||UNIT||SIZE (PER SURVEY)|
|NUMBER||FACTOR||Approx. Sq. m.|
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, sewer, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
by Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.