Description of Madison On Whyte
Madison on Whyte is an 80 unit apartment condo building located on the north side of Whyte Avenue in Bonnie Doon. Units are either one or two bedroom units. All condos have underground parking. Main floor units have patios, and upper units have balconies.
Madison On Whyte Condo Listings
101 8730 82 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4219301
101 8730 82 Avenue Zone 18 Edmonton T6C 0Z1$269,900CondoCourtesy of Corey K Toker of Sterling Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 955 sq. ft.89 m2Walk to Whyte Ave, U of A, Bonnie Doon Mall and much, much more. Located in Bonnie Doon, this condo has so many unique factors. Enter through the main lobby or from your private entrance from the street, this 955 sq ft home has so much to offer. The open concept living, dining and kitchen has engineered hardwood & plenty of natural light from the south facing windows. The kitchen has white cabinets, tons of storage, large island and stainless steel appliances. The owners suite can fit a king size bed, has a walk through closet and a full ensuite. The second bedroom is also a good size and is next to the 2nd full bathroom. This unit also has a laundry room and secured underground parking. Extra parking is right outside the unit. University students, young professionals or empty nesters, this place has a lot to offer everyone. Check it out today. More details
208 8730 82 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 18 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4223654
208 8730 82 Avenue Zone 18 Edmonton T6C 0Z1$269,900CondoCourtesy of Sierra E Halldorson of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 932 sq. ft.87 m2Immaculate 2 bedroom condo with ample upgrades in well-managed Madison on Whyte. OPTION FOR FULLY FURNISHED including natural gas BBQ, two beds, TV unit, and china cabinet. Boasting 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, in-suite laundry, 9 ft ceilings and large windows allowing in ample natural light. This newer build features stainless steel appliances and white shaker door kitchen cabinetry with an open concept floor plan. The unit features a heated underground parking stall with visitor parking available. Conveniently located close to Whyte Ave, U of A and the downtown core to make your commute a breeze. The spacious balcony features a natural gas hook-up for your BBQ! More details
Location and Details
Address: 8730 82 Ave, Edmonton AB T6C 0Z1
Legal Description: Lot F, Block 26, Plan 092 3569 (Condominium Plan 1024438)
Number of units: 80 apartments.
Suite mix: Units come in one and two bedroom layouts.
Exposure: Units face all directions, the majority of units either face south or north, however.
• Built: 2009/2010
• Height: 4 levels of apartments (all levels are above grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Exterior insulation finishing system (EIFS) (a styrofoam insulation with acrylic stucco finish) and stone accents.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC windows. Hinged patio doors on main floor units and sliding patio doors on upper units.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Yes. All units have air conditioning.
• In-suite laundry: All units have laundry closets with stacking laundry machines.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: There is heated underground parking garage. Parking stalls are owned by the condo corporation and assigned to each unit. There is visitor parking at the back of the building and lots of unrestricted street parking out on the service road along Whyte Avenue.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed by Stellar Condominium Management.
• Fiscal Year End: —.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are allowed at Madison on Whyte
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: August 2010 (Original).
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes. document number 102 296 652.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
|UNIT||UNIT||SIZE (PER SURVEY)|
|NUMBER||FACTOR||Approx. Sq. m.|
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, sewer, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
by Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.