Description of Yellowbird Gardens
Yellowbird Gardens is a condominiumized townhouse complex in south Edmonton just south of 23rd Avenue and west of Gateway Boulevard in Keheewin. All units are quite similar with small differences in yard size, orientation and bay window locations. All units have corner wood burning fireplaces. The original developer of the complex was known as Sherlock Homes.
Yellowbird Gardens Listings
Location and Details
Address: 10453 20 Ave NW, Edmonton AB
Legal Description: Lot 55, Block 9, Plan 792 1953 (Condominium Plan 81200131)
Number of units: 65 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units come in three-bedroom layouts, originally.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
A streetview of entrance one on 20th Avenue – closest to 105th Street.
A streetview of the second parking lot entrance into Yellowbird Gardens.
A Google map of the location of Yellowbird Gardens in Keheewin.
Yellowbird Gardens Construction & Amenities
• Built: 1980
• Height: 2 storey townhouses with basements.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Stucco and vinyl siding.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC slider windows. Aluminum patio doors (original).
• Yard: Each unit has a small yard – sizes vary slightly.
• Fencing: Newer vinyl fencing replaced in 2013.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units have air conditioning, but it depends on the unit.
• In-suite laundry: Yes (all units have in-suite laundry – should be located in the basement in all units).
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Each unit has two assigned parking stalls directly in front of the units. There is ample street parking on 20th Avenue as well for guests.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: January 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Bylaw 57 (a) states that pets are restricted to fish, caged birds, (one only if it is larger than a parakeet), one dog OR one cat. Dogs must no weigh any more than 14 kilograms and be any taller than 0.38 metres (30 lbs and 15 inches) at the shoulder. Dogs must be leashed on common property.
• Bylaws last updated: June 2012.
• Original bylawys: March 4, 1987
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Unknown.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot, and property management.
All units have either 150 or 151 unit factors.
Units are all approximately 1100 ft2 (103 m2).
If you have any questions about Yellowbird or are looking for a condominium in Keheewin, please contact me.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.