Description of Wolf Willow Manor
Wolf Willow is a 55+ apartment style condo building located in South Callingwood.
Wolf Willow Manor Condo Listings
127 6703 172 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4159405$204,800CondoCourtesy of Murray A Glick of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 987 sq. ft.92 m2This is a Great 2 bed 2 bath suite in a Great Complex. There is a real sense of Community here with a Social Room w/kitchen where residents meet for a variety of activities, BINGO being one of them. Also a fantastic Exercise Room fully loaded with top line equipment and a games room and a lending library. The suite is spacious and well located on the south side of the complex where it is set back, treed and quiet. Air Conditioned with in suite Laundry (Hi Eff Front load) two bedrooms separated by the Living and Dining areas. The living room features a cozy gas fire place and access to the patio. A lovely kitchen with walk in pantry, gable lighting, lots of cupboard space and white appliances. Berber carpet in the living areas and bedrooms. The Master has a walk through closet and 4 pc ensuite with a tub shower enclosure while the second bath has a walk in shower with a bench. This is an easy one to call home. Underground stall with a storage cage, as well as a car wash! What are you waiting for? More details
131 6703 172 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4155397$209,000CondoCourtesy of Alan F Macdonald of MaxWell Challenge Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 961 sq. ft.89 m2Spacious, 2-bedroom, open concept main-floor condo. Granite kitchen countertops, large kitchen island, upgraded laminate flooring in main living area and bedrooms. Two full bathrooms. Gas fireplace, gas BBQ hook up. Just steps from the elevator with its own private patio and a very short walk to the bus stop. There is ample storage space inside with two front closets, a laundry room and a pantry. Underground parking with storage cage. 55+ living in a well maintained complex. More details
Location and Details
Address: 6703 172 St, Edmonton AB T5T 6H9
Developer: Challenge Group (Edmonton) Inc.
Legal Description: Phase 1 (1999 north section) Condo Plan 992 1351, Phase 2 (2000 south section) Condo Plan 002 2131. Plan 992 1347 was divided to create the two condo plans for the current building.
Condo Type: Bareland condominium.
Number of units: 130 units.
Suite mix: Units have either one or two bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a map of Wolf Willow Manor located on 172nd Street between 67th Avenue and 69th Avenue.
Wolf Willow Manor Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1999, 2000
• Complex Size: 9471 m2 = (2.34 acres)
• Zoning: RA8h
• Height: 4-storeys
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Concrete tiles.
• Exterior Finishing: Brick and stucco.
• Windows: Vinyl sliding windows.
• Balconies/Patios: All units either have a balcony or patio.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: Yes, there is a social room located on the main floor. There is an attached full kitchen.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parkade, heated with a car wash bay. There are dedicated entrance and exit doors. Parking is accessed via the rear of the building.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: February 28th.
• Age Restriction: 55+. A partner of a 55 or older resident would be permitted as well. There are exceptions to this bylaw in certain circumstances.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Currently the policy allows small dogs, cats, fish and birds with approval from the board.
• Smoking: No specific bylaw known.
• Bylaws last updated: December 2011.
• Original bylaws: November 10, 2002.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 2, 2011.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units range in size from 720 ft2 one-bedroom to a 2150 ft2 penthouse.
Condo Fees at Wolf Willow Manor include water, cable TV, insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Wolf Willow Manor in Edmonton.
by Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com