Description of Wolf Willow Manor
Wolf Willow is a 55+ apartment style condo building located in South Callingwood.
Wolf Willow Manor Condo Listings
317 6703 172 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4167796$199,000CondoCourtesy of Ken R Morrison of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 818 sq. ft.76 m2Have you been waiting for that perfect retirement home? Kids all moved out & you find yourself with too much room in the family home. Time to make that move & start enjoying the life you've worked so hard to have. Wolf Willow Manor is the place to be! Located in west end of Edmonton & literally waking distance to everything, restaurants & Safeway, Dr office, river valley trails & a short drive to West Edmonton Mall, this home couldn't be in a more perfect location. Are you a snow bird ? Just lock the door & set sail on your next adventure, with this close knit community you have zero worries while your away, your car is even safe parked in the secured, heated underground garage which includes your own locked cage storage, this building has it all. Now lets talk about this immaculately kept 2 bedroom home, with corner fireplace and private balcony that includes gas hook up for the BBQ. This home is truly move in ready, all this & social rooms that include pool table, shuffle board & library. Welcome Home! More details
Location and Details
Address: 6703 172 St, Edmonton AB T5T 6H9
Developer: Challenge Group (Edmonton) Inc.
Legal Description: Phase 1 (1999 north section) Condo Plan 992 1351, Phase 2 (2000 south section) Condo Plan 002 2131. Plan 992 1347 was divided to create the two condo plans for the current building.
Condo Type: Bareland condominium.
Number of units: 130 units.
Suite mix: Units have either one or two bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a map of Wolf Willow Manor located on 172nd Street between 67th Avenue and 69th Avenue.
Wolf Willow Manor Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1999, 2000
• Complex Size: 9471 m2 = (2.34 acres)
• Zoning: RA8h
• Height: 4-storeys
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Concrete tiles.
• Exterior Finishing: Brick and stucco.
• Windows: Vinyl sliding windows.
• Balconies/Patios: All units either have a balcony or patio.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Games Room: Yes, there is a gym on the 3rd floor at the back of the building.
• Gym: Yes, there is a gym on the 4th floor at the back of the building.
• Social Room: Yes, there is a social room located on the main floor at the back of the building. There is an attached full kitchen.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parkade, heated with a car wash bay. There are dedicated entrance and exit doors. Parking is accessed via the rear of the building.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: February 28th.
• Age Restriction: 55+. A partner of a 55 or older resident would be permitted as well. There are exceptions to this bylaw in certain circumstances.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Currently the policy allows small dogs, cats, fish and birds with approval from the board.
• Smoking: No specific bylaw known.
• Bylaws last updated: December 2011.
• Original bylaws: November 10, 2002.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 2, 2011.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units range in size from 720 ft2 one-bedroom to a 2150 ft2 penthouse.
Condo Fees at Wolf Willow Manor include water, cable TV, insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Wolf Willow Manor in Edmonton.
by Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com