Description of Westpark Condominiums
Westpark is a 4-storey apartment building located in South Callingwood in west Edmonton. It has 144 units that include one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom units. Parking is underground and surface parking that is assigned to each unit. The building is located with half the units facing a park to the south and half facing the neighbourhood to the north. There are two elevators for the building.
Westpark Condo Listings
228 17404 64 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4159160$139,900CondoCourtesy of Susan C Evans of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 581 sq. ft.54 m2Well maintained and updated 1-bedroom home in Callingwood South on second floor. Balcony faces across from park/school and features; newer light fixtures, hardwood floors, and convenient in-suite laundry. Condo also includes one parking stall. The home is open-concept with peninsula kitchen and dining/living room. Large windows in living/bedroom area for natural light and pleasant view across street. This condo was built in 2004 and has strong reserve fund with affordable condo fees, excellent for investors or first-time buyers wanting to build equity in home ownership. Great location and proximity to schools, shopping, parks, public transportation, amenities, and access to the rest of the city. No need to keep renting when you can buy this affordable property with maintenance-free living! More details
509 17404 64 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4159846$148,500CondoCourtesy of Ulli Nerenberg of Royal Lepage Preferred Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 562 sq. ft.52 m2Top floor unit in the well managed Westpark Condominium complex. This unit offers in-suite laundry, a kitchen with eat on counter, dark hardwood floors and ceramic tile in the bath and kitchen. Secure and well maintained building with video surveillance cameras and on-site manager. Very reasonable condo fees, which also include water/sewer and heat. Lots of visitor parking right in front of the building. This complex is located across from a park/playground and school. Walking distance to shopping, medical facilities, public transportation, restaurants and the YMCA. Close to Whitemud Freeway, Anthony Henday and West Edmonton Mall. More details
211 17404 64 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4154982$153,900CondoCourtesy of Natalia A Rashkovetsky of RE/MAX Excellence
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 628 sq. ft.58 m2Bright and clean condo In West Edmonton. This cozy one bedroom and a Den unit is located on the second floor. A spacious kitchen with modern cabinets with extended countertop bar and wine rack. Ceramic tile floors throughout the entrance, kitchen, hallway, in suite laundry and 4 PC bathroom. Secure building entrance. Walking distance to Callingwood shopping center, seasonal farmers market, public transportation, schools, YMCA fitness and leisure center, Callingwood arena, public library, skate board and BMX park, coffee shops, restaurants, medical center, pharmacy, near Whitemud freeway and Anthony Henday Road. More details
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at 17404 64 Ave NW, T5T 6X4
Website: Ayre & Oxford (the current property manger) has a landing page for the property but no real information about the building.
Legal Description: Block: 2, Plan 0321632 (Condominium Plan 032 1632)
Number of units: 144 single level apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. Sizes and layout vary.
Exposure: Units face north or south. The building front door faces south and the parkade entrance is to the north.
Google Streetview shows you here that Westpark Condominiums is a wide building. You can spin around within the frame and see the park to the south.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Callingwood at 17404 64 Ave.
Westpark Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2004
• Lot Size:11,006 m2 (~2.72 acres)
• Height: Four storeys (the parkade is located under the building).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: Stucco and fiber cement board.
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC sliding windows and patio doors.
• Balconies/Patios: Yes, main floor units have patios and upper floor units have balconies.
• Heating type: Hot water heating.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have wall mounted air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None at the time of writing. There was a recreation room, but it was changed to an office for the onsite manager. It is possible to be changed back some time in the future.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parking stalls and some above-ground parking stalls.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are allowed, up to two animals (cats or dogs) with board approval. Height restrictions were added in 2011 as well.
• Smoking: No bylaw disallowing or allowing smoking.
• Bylaws last updated: April 20, 2011.
• Original bylaws: October 10, 2004.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes, document numbers 042 472 002, 052 533 928 & 112 112 695.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. From 592 ft2 single bedroom units to approximately 1260 ft2 three bedroom units.
Condo Fees at Westpark include heat, water, insurance for common areas, a caretaker, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, water and sewer services and reserve fund contributions.
Whether you’re interested in buying or selling, you can contact me with questions about Westpark Condominiums.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com