Description of Westpark Condominiums
Westpark is a 4-storey apartment building located in South Callingwood in west Edmonton. It has 144 units that include one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom units. Parking is underground and surface parking that is assigned to each unit. The building is located with half the units facing a park to the south and half facing the neighbourhood to the north. There are two elevators for the building.
Westpark Condo Listings
428 17404 64 Avenue in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4322878
428 17404 64 Avenue Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 6X4$129,900CondoCourtesy of Camron Rahmanian of MaxWell Polaris
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 560 sq. ft.52 m2LOW CONDO FEES! Welcome to this cozy and convenient 1 bedroom condo in the desirable neighbourhood of Callingwood in Edmonton. At 560 sq ft, this unit features an open floor plan and a spacious bedroom with a large closet, providing ample storage space. The bathroom includes a 4 piece set with a tub, and the unit also has in-suite laundry for added convenience. The kitchen is equipped with a range of appliances and plenty of storage and counter space, perfect for those who enjoy cooking at home. The unit is adorned with gleaming hardwood floors and ceramic tiles throughout, adding a touch of elegance to the space. Located in close proximity to the renowned West Edmonton Mall and public transit, this is a great location for anyone on the go. This is the opportunity to make this comfortable condo your new home. More details
- ALAN MACDONALD
- Maxwell Challenge Realty
- 1 (780) 918 1497
- Contact by Email
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at 17404 64 Ave NW, T5T 6X4
Website: Ayre & Oxford (the current property manger) has a landing page for the property but no real information about the building.
Legal Description: Block: 2, Plan 0321632 (Condominium Plan 032 1632)
Number of units: 144 single level apartments.
Suite mix: Units are either 1, 2- or 3-bedrooms. Sizes and layout vary.
Exposure: Units face north or south. The building front door faces south and the parkade entrance is to the north.
Google Streetview shows you here that Westpark Condominiums is a wide building. You can spin around within the frame and see the park to the south.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Callingwood at 17404 64 Ave.
Westpark Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2004
• Lot Size:11,006 m2 (~2.72 acres)
• Height: Four storeys (the parkade is located under the building).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Tar and gravel.
• Exterior Finishing: Stucco and fiber cement board.
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC sliding windows and patio doors.
• Balconies/Patios: Yes, main floor units have patios and upper floor units have balconies.
• Heating type: Hot water heating.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have wall mounted air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None at the time of writing. There was a recreation room, but it was changed to an office for the onsite manager. It is possible to be changed back some time in the future.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Underground parking stalls and some above-ground parking stalls.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are allowed, up to two animals (cats or dogs) with board approval. Height restrictions were added in 2011 as well.
• Smoking: No bylaw disallowing or allowing smoking.
• Bylaws last updated: April 20, 2011.
• Original bylaws: October 10, 2004.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes, document numbers 042 472 002, 052 533 928 & 112 112 695.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in differing sizes. From 592 ft2 single bedroom units to approximately 1260 ft2 three bedroom units.
Condo Fees at Westpark include heat, water, insurance for common areas, a caretaker, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, water and sewer services and reserve fund contributions.
Whether you’re interested in buying or selling, you can contact me with questions about Westpark Condominiums.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com