Description of Mosaic Towne Square
Mosaic Towne Square is a large townhouse complex in South Terwillegar in Edmonton. It consists of 171 units. The complex is made up of 20 separate structures that have ground level garages and a small park in the centre.
Mosaic Towne Square Listings
72 1623 TOWNE CENTRE Boulevard in Edmonton: Zone 14 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4261388
72 1623 TOWNE CENTRE Boulevard Zone 14 Edmonton T6R 0S3$245,000CondoCourtesy of Meadow Kenney of The Good Real Estate Company
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 922 sq. ft.86 m2Terwilleger townhouse in South-West Edmonton, beautiful open-concept upgraded with new flooring main floor, great storage and bright living space. Modern and bright kitchen has a great layout, pantry and breakfast bar. Updated lighting and a two-piece bathroom complete the main floor. Upstairs is perfect for and families, room-mates or home office with two big bedrooms, three piece ensuite bath and third bathroom (4 piece bath with great soaker tub). Convenient upstairs laundry exactly where it should be! New carpet on the stairs leading below grade. New sod! Tandem double garage. In one of the most sought after, safe and family friendly communities in Edmonton. Only minutes walk to Esther Starkman, Lillian Osbourne, Monsignor William Irwin Catholic, Mother Margaret Mary Catholic schools & Terwillegar Rec. Centre. Coffee shops, convenience, pharmacy and more at the doorstep. Excellent transit and close to Leger Transit Station. Affordable, excellently maintained and ready for you to just move right in! More details
4874 TERWILLEGAR Common in Edmonton: Zone 14 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4257615
4874 TERWILLEGAR Common Zone 14 Edmonton T6R 0S3$249,000CondoCourtesy of Christy M Cantera of RE/MAX River City
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,117 sq. ft.104 m2Welcome to family-friendly Terwillegar! This stunning 2 storey townhome patiently awaits its new family's arrival. The main level features a great spacious open concept layout with a kitchen that offers ample modern espresso cabinetry, timeless black appliances, mosaic tile backsplash, pantry, laminate countertops and large island! A living room and dining room complete the main level perfectly. Upstairs is equipped with 2 primary suites, each with a WIC & 3pc ensuite & 4pc ensuite! Your washer & dryer is located in the basement that leads out to your double attached garage. Through the front, you are greeted with a great little fenced in yard that provides a perfect opportunity for a garden if you have a green thumb! AIR CONDITIONING, hardwood flooring and tons of natural light featured throughout the home! Located with Ample parking out front as you are on the outskirts of the complex and located close to all major amenities, walking trails, schools and shopping. Welcome home! More details
67 1623 TOWNE CENTRE Boulevard in Edmonton: Zone 14 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4269385
67 1623 TOWNE CENTRE Boulevard Zone 14 Edmonton T6R 0S3$274,900CondoCourtesy of Jeneen L Marchant of RE/MAX Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,114 sq. ft.104 m2Welcome to the best townhome in the area! This 1115sq.ft 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom unit has newer laminate flooring, a brand new paint job, and a sparkling white upgraded kitchen. Not only has this home been meticulously maintained, but it has been upgraded throughout, giving you more features than you usually find in this price point. You also have a great fenced front yard with a gas BBQ hookup in a dog friendly complex (with approval), double attached garage, main floor storage, and a security system. Being located in the heart of Terwillegar Towne means that you have convenient amenities right outside your door, and absolutely everything else within minutes...whether it be shopping, restaurants, schools, parks/trails, the Rec Centre, transit terminal, and even a farmer's market. This is the perfect home for any type of buyer. More details
Location and Details
Addresses: Unit addresses can be on Towne Centre Bv, Terwillegar Bv or Terwillegar Cm. The postal code for the block is T6R 0S3.
Legal Description: Lot: 1, Block: 53, Plan 072 7449 (Condominium Plan 102 3683)
Number of units: 171 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are either 2- or 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions. Some units on the perimeter face the outside streets and some are facing each other on the interior of the complex. But units can face north, south, east or west.
Here is a streetview of one of the entrances to Mosaic Towne Square. There are two entrances – one on the east side and one on the west side of the complex.
A streetview of the corner of Mosaic Towne Square in Edmonton.
Here is Google Map of the a location of the condominium complex located in Terwillegar.
Mosaic Towne Square Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 2010, 2011, 2012 (built in phases) (condominiumized in 2010)
• Height: Two-storeys.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete slab foundations (no basements).
• Basements: These units don’t really have basements per-se. Since they all have a garage at the back, the lower or ground-floor level is only partially below grade and is on the same level as the garage.
• Roof: Asphalt shingle roofs.
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC windows. Blacony doors are sliders and should be PVC as well.
• Patios/Balconies: Some units have a rear balcony, and all units have a small patio out front – enough space for a couple of chairs and a barbecue.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces for each unit (the responsibility of the unit owners)
• Air Conditioning: No. There should be no units with central air conditioning.
• In-suite laundry: All units should have laundry on the ground floor in the utility/laundry area.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Each unit has a two-car garage. There are about 27 visitor parking stalls inside the complex and there is ample street parking around the complex. Outer units definitely have the most visitor parking because of the street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: August 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are currently allowed with board approval. There is a 20lb weight limit for pets and apparently there is a limit to just one pet.
• Smoking: There are no bylaws at Mosaic Towne Square regarding smoking.
• Bylaws last updated: June 18, 2010.
• Original bylaws: June 18, 2010.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes – document number 102 219 359.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Mosaic Towne Square cover: Insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
There is a home owners association called the Terwillegar Towne Residents Association that encompasses Mosaic Towne Square. The association maintains some parkland in the area for the residents and does have some architectural guidelines for homes within the home owners association boundaries.
Units range from approximately 660 ft2 to approximately 1230 ft2. Ground floors should not be counted as per the residential measurement standards – they are slightly below grade. The garage is not counted towards square footage.
Please let me know if you are looking for a REALTOR to sell your Mosaic Towne Square townhouse or are looking to buy a townhouse in Mosaic Towne Square.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.