Description of Park One East
Park One East is a four-storey condominium building located in Parkallen in Edmonton. It is a newer building in red and beige stucco with large corner balconies and patios. The building features an underground parking garage. It is almost identical to its sister building Park One West located just one building over. It should be noted that Park One East and West are separate legal identities and do not form a condominium complex. The original name of the project was Abbey Lane Park One.
Park One East Listings
Address: 11120 68 Ave, Edmonton AB T6H 2C2
Legal Description: Plan 5036HW, Lot 24, Block 15 (Condominium Plan 0721627)
Number of units: 32 residential units ranging in size from about 714.5 ft² to 1138.4 ft².
Suite mix: Units come in 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom iterations.
Exposure: The front of the complex faces east (the front door is on the side of the building to maximize the view of the park to the south).
Unit Exposure: Units face all directions. Balconies are on corners and so they will face two directions, each.
A streetview of Park One East from 68th Avenue.
A streetview from the back alleyway showing the parking areas to the left and the underground parking entrance to the right.
A Google map of the location of Park One East in Parkallen.
Park One East Construction Details & Amenities
• Built: 2005 (Purpose built as a condominium)
• Height: 4 storeys (all levels are above grade)
• Footprint: 48.6 metres x 25.08 metres (maximum dimensions – the condominium footprint is irregular and not a rectangle) The parking garage extends underneath the back yard as well and is much larger than the building itself.
• Construction Type: Concrete and steel.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Flat Roof (2-ply SBS membrane).
• Exterior Finishing: EIFS (External insulated foam system).
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): Vinyl windows with hinged patio doors | (Common Areas): Aluminum storefront entryway and exit doors, steel rear entry door.
• Balconies: Balconies are large corner balconies. Main floor units have patios.
• Heating type: Hot water heating (baseboard heating) in all units. The building has two circulation pumps.
• Air Conditioning: Yes, in all units using the circulation pumps.
• In-suite laundry: Yes (all units have in-suite laundry).
• Elevator: Yes.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: Small gym area.
• Recreation Room: Amenity room.
• Parking: 36 underground, heated parking stalls (storage included). These units are of varying sizes because of the irregular layout of the building. The parkade ramp is heated, which is great for Edmonton winters. Parking stalls are titled.
• Management: At the time of writing, Park One East is professionally managed.
• Reserve Fund Study: October, 2014 (latest study at the time of writing).
• Fiscal Year End: May 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Park One East does not allow pets unless an original owner already had one before the updated bylaws (2007).
• Bylaws last updated: February 26, 2007.
• Bylaws registered at land titles? Yes – document 072193953
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, insurance, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund allocations, exterior maintenance, parkade, and property management.
|(Legal) Unit Number||Unit Factor||Toal Area (Approx, sq-ft)|
|(Residential units only – other units are parking or storage)|
There are 4 units of each size: 714.5ft2, 973.8ft2, 978. 1ft2, 1035ft2. 1,1096.4ft2, 1104.0ft2, 1135.2ft2 and 1138.4ft2. One size for each level.
If you have any questions about Park One East or are looking for a condominium in Parkallen, please contact me.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.