Description of Pepperwood Village Mill Woods
Pepperwood Village is a large townhouse complex in Ekota in Mill Woods, Edmonton. The units range from two bedrooms to three bedrooms. Pepperwood Village units are two-storeys with basements. The two-bedroom units have upper floor patios in place of a third bedroom. The layout of the townhouses is a large sunken entryway, a galley kitchen, good sized living room and central switchback staircase. The master bedrooms are very large, but the other bedrooms are fairly small. The main bathroom is upstairs, but a basement bathroom could be added and some units will already have them.
Pepperwood Village Listings
908 MILLBOURNE Road E in Edmonton: Zone 29 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4356530
908 MILLBOURNE Road E Zone 29 Edmonton T6K 2K2$199,900CondoCourtesy of Yad Dhillon of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,085 sq. ft.101 m2BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED townhouse in a quiet and well managed complex is ready and waiting for its new family. As you enter, you are greeted with an abundance of natural light from all the windows. The renovated kitchen is roomy and offers plenty of pantry space. The dining room is open to the living room and provides a sliding glass door to the newly landscaped, fully fenced back yard. The living room is bright and spacious, and can accommodate furniture of all sizes. The upper level has a 4 pc bathroom and three bedrooms, including a large master w/walk in closet. Down stairs is unfinished, waiting for your finishing touches, but as-is makes for a great play area, storage and laundry! Super close to all amenities including shopping, schools, hospital, Michaels Park w/playground, Mill Woods Golf, walking trail system that links you to everything the community of Mill Woods has to offer. More details
Location and Details
Addresses: 1121 Knottwood Rd East to 1183 Knottwood Rd East (odd numbers only), 7204 Mill Woods Rd South to 7292 Mill Woods Rd South, Edmonton AB.
Legal Description: Lots 70, Block 23, Plan 5262 T.R. (Condominium Plan 792 1815)
Number of units: 84 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are either 2- or 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face quite a few different directions.
A streetview of the side of Pepperwood Village from Mill Woods Rd South.
A streetview of the side of Pepperwood Village in Mill Woods from Knottwood Rd.
A Google map of the location of Pepperwood Village Condominiums in Ekota, Mill Woods, Edmonton.
Pepperwood Village Construction & Amenities
• Built: 1979 (condominiumized in 1979)
• Height: Two-storey townhouses with basements.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Basements: Roughed in plumbing for bathrooms as well as utility area for furnace and hot water tank and laundry hookups.
• Roof: Flat roofs – tar & gravel for some units, but they are currently being replaced by membrane roofs.
• Exterior Finishing: Beige vinyl siding and beige stucco.
• Windows & Patio Doors: PVC slider windows (replacements). Patio doors are sliders as well and have been replaced with PVC units.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces for each unit (the responsibility of the unit owners)
• Air Conditioning: Window air conditioners and free-standing out door condensers are not permitted. Interior A/C units are allowed.
• In-suite laundry: Yes, all of these units should have laundry in the basement.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Each unit has two assigned parking stalls with plug-ins for block heaters. There is lots of visitor parking as well, and there is also street parking.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are currently allowed at Pepperwood Village. This may change as the board is currently working on new bylaws. This is what the Bylaws say about pets currently (2016) – 58. Animals:
Pets such as canaries, budgies, fish, cats and dogs that are acceptable to the Board may be kept in units, but no other animal, livestock, fowl or pet of any kind shall be kept in any unit. If any pet is found by. the Board to be noisy or otherwise a nuisance or obnoxious or harmful or dangerous or a disturbance the Board may require such pet to be removed from the unit and the parcel on fifteen (15) days’ notice.
• Smoking: There are not rules about smoking in the Pepperwood Village bylaws.
• Bylaws last updated: Feburary 14, 1980.
• Original bylawys: Feburary 14, 1980.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes – document number 802 036 426. Registered February 18, 1980.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
Units seem to be around 960 ft2 for 2-bedroom units and approximately 1060 ft2 for 3-bedroom units.
Please let me know if you are interested in Pepperwood Village, Mill Woods or would like to sell your unit in the complex.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.