Description of The Westridge
The Westridge is a large, 5-storey a condominium complex in North Callingwood in west Edmonton. The Westridge should not be confused with Westridge Estates, which are rental units nearby.
Westridge Condo Listings
426 7511 171 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4320897
426 7511 171 Street Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 6S7$155,900CondoCourtesy of Bruce S MacPherson of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 807 sq. ft.75 m2Move right in! No work to be done. This unit is two bedroom, two bath apartment is in move-in condition . Mint condition! Fine features include: • New dishwasher (2022) and newer washer/dryer combo in 2021 • White cabinets and moveable island in the kitchen • The kitchen is open to both dining and living areas. • The master suite has a walk through closet leading to a full 4 pce bathroom. • Windows come with window coverings installed • Bedroom 2 is adjacent to the large storage/laundry room and second 4 pce bathroom. • The covered wrap around balcony faces both West and North with views of parkland as well as the surrounding neighbourhood The suite comes complete with one titled heated underground parking stall. Superbly located condominium complex; close to shopping, schools, parks, Lois Hole Library and public transportation. Easy commute with either the Whitemud or Anthony Henday freeways. More details
118 7511 171 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4323450
118 7511 171 Street Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 6S7$162,400CondoCourtesy of Glen R Good of RE/MAX Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 769 sq. ft.71 m2Quiet main floor home that is neat as a pin. Why rent when you can buy for less? Well designed floor plan with 5 appliances.The eating bar in the kitchen provides not only a great meal spot but adds to the counter surface for preparing your favourite meals. The bountiful cupboards will ensure there is room to store all your favourite foods.The master bedroom has a walk through closet and 4 piece ensuite. This unit comes with in-suite storage and two parking stalls -a secured heated underground parking stall and an above ground stall. Living here you will appreciate your new quiet neighborhood. Very close to the YMCA, schools, shopping and many parks. Don't miss this terrific opportunity to live in The Westridge for a great low price. More details
Location and Details
Address: 7511 171 St, Edmonton AB T5T 6S7
Legal Description: Lots 56, Block 4, Plan 772 2649 (Condominium Plan 052 5512)
Number of units: 149 apartments.
Suite mix: Units come in one and two bedroom layouts.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
A streetview of the entrance to the parking lot of The Westridge.
Here is the complex on Google Maps.
• Built: 2004
• Height: 5 levels of apartments (all levels are above grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Vinyl siding.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC slider windows. Sliding patio doors.
• Heating type: Hot water (baseboard type)
• Air Conditioning: In the hallways.
• In-suite laundry: All units have laundry closets with stacking laundry machines.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: There is heated underground parking garage. Stalls are titled and numbered according to their land title unit number. There is also lots of visitor parking above ground.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: January 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are not allowed at The Westridge.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: October 2005.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes. document number 052 475 376.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, sewer, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.