Description of The Westridge
The Westridge is a large, 5-storey a condominium complex in North Callingwood in west Edmonton. The Westridge should not be confused with Westridge Estates, which are rental units nearby.
Westridge Condo Listings
127 7511 171 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4265402
127 7511 171 Street Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 6S7$124,900CondoCourtesy of Sierra E Halldorson of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 581 sq. ft.54 m2Great opportunity for first time buyers or investors! This pride in ownership is clear with this one bedroom ground floor unit. Features include a spacious bedroom, 4-piece bath with in-suite laundry, light and bright white kitchen cabinets with peninsula for bar seating, in-suite storage closet, and an UNDERGROUND PARKING stall. Amenities include car wash in this well maintained complex. Conveniently located in Callingwood North near the Whitemud, 170th street and public transportation to make your commute quick and easy. Move in ready! More details
123 7511 171 Street in Edmonton: Zone 20 Condo for sale : MLS®# E4263285
123 7511 171 Street Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 6S7$209,200CondoCourtesy of David F Demian of RE/MAX Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,175 sq. ft.109 m2CALLINGWOOD NORTH - OVERSIZED EXECUTIVE STYLE CONDO: A condo of this style and size is a rare treat, especially in the west end of Edmonton. Originally a 3 bedroom suite, the owner converted one of the bedrooms to make an oversized living space. 2 good sized bedrooms with 2 full sized bathrooms. The master suite features a 4 piece en-suite, walk-in closet and sliding glass doors leading to your own private patio, and might I add one of the largest private balcony in the complex. If you’re not sold yet, take a look at this benefits sheet: in-suite laundry, two underground parking stalls, lots of storage, near by shopping, schools, and Whitemud freeway. Don’t miss your chance to see this unit, it really does have everything. More details
Location and Details
Address: 7511 171 St, Edmonton AB T5T 6S7
Legal Description: Lots 56, Block 4, Plan 772 2649 (Condominium Plan 052 5512)
Number of units: 149 apartments.
Suite mix: Units come in one and two bedroom layouts.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
A streetview of the entrance to the parking lot of The Westridge.
Here is the complex on Google Maps.
• Built: 2004
• Height: 5 levels of apartments (all levels are above grade).
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete with underground parkade.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Vinyl siding.
• Windows & Patio Doors (Units): PVC slider windows. Sliding patio doors.
• Heating type: Hot water (baseboard type)
• Air Conditioning: In the hallways.
• In-suite laundry: All units have laundry closets with stacking laundry machines.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: There is heated underground parking garage. Stalls are titled and numbered according to their land title unit number. There is also lots of visitor parking above ground.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: January 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: Pets are not allowed at The Westridge.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: October 2005.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes. document number 052 475 376.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees Include: Heat, water, sewer, insurance for common areas, lawn care, snow removal, reserve fund contributions, exterior maintenance, parking lot maintenance, and property management.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com
Disclaimer: Information in this article is deemed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Information may change at any time. This article was written with data available at the time of writing.