Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
512 512 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4220634
512 512 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$174,900CondoCourtesy of Deborah A Schindel of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 618 sq. ft.57 m2Nicely upgraded unique townhouse featuring an upgraded kitchen and main bathroom, vaulted ceiling & wood burning fireplace in the living / dining room, newer vinyl windows / furnace / shingles / exterior, 1+2 bedrooms & 1.5 bathrooms, plus a fenced yard (repair pending) & deck. Great location close to schools, parks, transit & shopping with quick access to the Whitemud & Henday. More details
620 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4216995
620 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$178,000CondoCourtesy of Petterson S Lam of 2% Realty Pro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 617 sq. ft.57 m2Excellent property for first time home buyer! 3 bedrooms and 1 and half bath with laundry room and storage areas in the basement. Renovated kitchen using birch cabinets allowing extra storage and excellent use of space. Bright and spacious living room and dinning room area. A private fenced yard perfect for any family. Great location with easy access to schools, parks, YMCA, public transportation, shopping centre and only a 7 minute to West Edmonton Mall. More details
524 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4218543
524 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$185,000CondoCourtesy of Logan Patterson of Logic Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 669 sq. ft.62 m2Rare OVERSIZED KITCHEN opportunity in Willow Court! Large kitchen with upgraded appliances and a convenient bar overlooking your bright and inviting living room - complimented by a sliding door opening to a large deck. This 3 bed 2 bath Bi-Level has plenty to offer; located deep within the Willow Court complex there is no noise from any major roads - allowing total enjoyment of your oversized fully fenced yard plus deck. Other convenient upgrades include a newer downstairs 4 piece bathroom, plus newer floors and paint throughout. This house is fully loaded with storage opportunities including a convenient laundry room cabinet upgrade. A must see opportunity in the heart of beautiful Lymburn close to schools, parks & walking distance to both the YMCA & Safeway! More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com