Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
538 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4299883
538 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$120,000CondoCourtesy of MaryAnn Bibaud of Logic Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,109 sq. ft.103 m2Its about time that an affordable condo goes on the market and in such a super complex! This unique 2-storey starts on the 2nd level as the 1st level is your above ground basement! As soon as you walk in you will love the huge space in the entry with a coat closet right there! There is also the utility room, laundry room, and a ton of storage! The 2nd level boasts your open beam living room, dining room & kitchen! Big bright windows let in all the natural light! The kitchen has been upgraded with cabinets & countertops! As you can see, the appliances are squeaky clean & ready for you to move in! Up to the third level you will find two linen closets, a four piece bath, the huge primary room, and the 2nd bedroom is almost as big! Again, more natural light coming in the bedrooms! Your own parking stall is just outside with electricity to plug in and more can be rented! This complex has a community garden, Collingwood shopping is a block away, WEM is super close, a quick zip your on the Whitemud or Henday! More details
606 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4292855
606 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$130,000CondoCourtesy of Michel A Lafleur of Exp Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,176 sq. ft.109 m2Welcome to the is charming 2 bedroom end/corner unit in Willow Court. This 2 story unit is one of the larger in the complex at 1176 square feet plus the partially finished basement space. It has a good sized balcony off the dining area and 2 spacious bedrooms. Comes with an updated kitchen, laminate flooring and a large storage/mechanical room. Exterior upgrades include hardie board siding and privacy glass on your balcony. Like gardening? There's garden space right outside your door and in front of the unit, plus Willow Court has its own Community Garden space! Close to amenities such as the Callingwood Farmer’s Market, Lois Hole Library, YMCA, West Edmonton Mall/shopping, schools, public transit, dog parks, and its only minutes to West Edmonton's river valley walking trails. This location also offers quick access to Whitemud Drive & the Anthony Henday ring road. Live good in Lymburn! More details
517 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4301516
517 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K4$149,900CondoCourtesy of Dwayne A Lawrence of RE/MAX Professionals
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 885 sq. ft.82 m2Welcome home! Beautifully upgraded unique style condo located mere minutes from Henday Drive and Whitemud Drive. With the many upgrades, nothing left to do but move in. You will love the recently installed bright kitchen cabinets, sink and countertops. Gorgeous vinyl plank flooring throughout main floor freshly installed. Upstairs you will find two huge bedrooms with built in closet organizers and renovated bathroom with flashy vanity, toilet, tub surround, flooring and all the accessories. It doesn’t stop inside, exterior upgrades include decorative hard board siding and privacy glass on your deck! Enter through the basement where you will find big cloakroom and huge storage room/utility room (don’t forget the big crawl space storage). Let your green thumb go to work and customise the garden at your front door or cooperate with the communal garden! Fantastic value! More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com