Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
422 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4353704
422 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$148,000CondoCourtesy of Rossella Trulli of Rimrock Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,158 sq. ft.108 m2Here is the affordable condo you have been waiting for, in a well-managed complex in a fantastic location! This unit has a unique and functional layout with three above ground floors, 1158 sqft of finished living space and loads of storage. The first floor has a convenient mudroom/foyer, a large laundry/ furnace room and under-stair storage. Upstairs is home to a bright, open beam living room, a charming kitchen and a sunny dining area overlooking the new patio. The top floor has two good-sized bedrooms, a four-piece bathroom and two linen closets. The exterior has recently updated with new hardie board siding. Enjoy the beautiful community garden, your own energized parking stall, lots of visitor parking, and a fantastic location walking distance to Callingwood shopping center, the YMCA, library, parks and schools, and quick access to Whitemud and Henday. An amazing opportunity for first time buyers or investors! More details
540 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4360006
540 WILLOW Court Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 2K7$189,900CondoCourtesy of Jarred Lusk of YEGPro Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 928 sq. ft.86 m2Welcome to the community of Lymburn! This townhouse is in great proximity to everything you need. With easy access to West Edmonton Mall, the YMCA, as well as other community amenities such as spray parks, schools, Edmonton Public Library, and Callingwood Square shopping Centre; all within walking distance. Within the property you'll find two spacious bedrooms upstairs, with an additional room in the basement that would make for a great home office or gym. This property makes for a great starter home, or investment property to add to your portfolio. With a recently updated kitchen, and a low maintenance south facing back yard for you to enjoy. This home is ready for you to put your own personal touch on! Welcome home! More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com