Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
409 Willow Court NW in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4141510$158,000CondoCourtesy of Xiaosong Lu of MaxWell Polaris
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 1,163 sq. ft.108 m2Great 2 bedroom townhouse for a first time home buyer in the community of Lymburn. On the 2nd floor, there is a large family room beside a bright dining area and a patio door leads you to a south facing balcony. The large kitchen has lots of storage space and a large counter space. The 3rd level has a large master room and a spacious second bedroom. The main floor offers storage and a laundry area. Hardwood floor is throughout the 2nd and 3rd level and the stairs are covered with new carpet. The main floor has newer laminate flooring as does the crawl space below which gives additional storage. Great location, backing on a playground and an Elementary school. Close to shopping centres, Whitemud drive and West Edmonton Mall. A good starter home or investment property with a great price! More details
in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4153815$205,000CondoCourtesy of Susan C Evans of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 641 sq. ft.60 m2Willow Court is a condominium complex located in Callingwood. Constructed and completed in 1978, it is currently managed by Simco Management Edmonton Inc. An on-site manager is retained to look after the smooth operation of the complex and the welfare of all occupants. Willow Court was our home since 1991. The main attraction is the renovated kitchen using Ikea birch cabinets allowing for extra storage with efficient use of space. The home is cozy and roomy enough for a young family with a limited budget for a starter home. A big living room and dining room, Ikea kitchen, 3 bedrooms and 1 and half bath with laundry room and storage areas in the basement. More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com