Description of Willow Court, Edmonton
Willow Court is a townhouse complex located in Lymburn, Edmonton’s west end. It has 29 individual buildings on site with 166 total units.
Willow Court Condo Listings
427 Willow Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4173608$144,800CondoCourtesy of Susan C Evans of Purplebricks
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 615 sq. ft.57 m2AFFORDABLE, BRIGHT, SOUTH FACING AND COZY 3 BEDROOM CONDO PRICED TO SELL. GOOD FLOOR PLAN, LOTS OF STORAGE SPACES, LARGE BILEVEL TYPE WINDOWS IN LOWER BEDROOMS. 1 bedroom up with 2 additional in basement and 1.5 bathrooms. Fully landscaped and CORNER UNIT. Over approximately 1200ft2 total including basement. VISITER PARKING RIGHT IN FRONT, REALLY GOOD NIEGHBOURS, BIG SIDING UPGRADE THIS YEAR. CLOSE TO CALLINGWOOD MARKET ,PARKS, PATHS AND YMCA. More details
415 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4172589$155,000CondoCourtesy of Bryce Willson of 2% Realty Pro
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 618 sq. ft.57 m2Ideal starter home or investment property at a great price. With 2 finished levels there is plenty of space and tons of storage room. The top floor features a large living and dining space with an opening into the kitchen for your entertaining needs. Also on the top floor is the master bedroom and a half bathroom. In the basement are 2 more large bedrooms and a 4 pc bathroom. You will also find tons of storage space in the basement and the laundry room. 1 parking stall just steps out the front door. Don't forget about the location! Walking distance to The Marketplace at Callingwood with shopping, restaurants and more and only minutes to WEM. Also schools, parks, rec centres and so much more nearby. Easy access to the Whitemud and Anthony Henday. Don't miss your opportunity to own this great property. More details
614 WILLOW Court in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4173860$179,900CondoCourtesy of Moe Charara of Royal Lepage Arteam Realty
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 618 sq. ft.57 m2TURN KEY PROPERTY! Completely remodelled Bi-level townhome feat. 3 beds & 1.5 baths. Upon entering you are greeted by brand new laminate flooring spanning the entire main floor. Newly designed kitchen feat. stunning 2 toned walnut base cabinetry, with extended ivory high gloss upper cabinets, complimented by new laminate counters, stunning subway tiled backsplash with accents, along with a full set of S.S. appliances. Main floor half bath has been redone & feat. all new components. Master bedroom rounds out the main floor. Basement level feat. 2 additional bedrms & the main 4 piece bath which has been redone & feat. a new vanity, new mirror, new lighting, new toilet, new hardware, new acrylic tub, & feat. 12 x 24 Euro tile with 6 x 18 subway tile accents through the shower. Other upgrades inc: newer h.w.t, new B.B, new trim, new lights, new doors, new closets, new Decora plug ins & light switches, freshly painted. Complex feat. Newer windows, shingles, a healthy reserve fund, & is professionally managed. More details
Location and Details
Address: Can be anywhere between 300 and 635 Willow Court, Edmonton AB T5T 2K7
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7822352.
Condo Type: Conventional condominium.
Number of units: 166 townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the complex. It is north west of the corner of 69 Ave and 180 St.
Willow Court Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1977
• Complex Size: 39459 m2 (9.75 acres)
• Zoning: RF5
• Height: Bi-level, two storey townhouses with basements and also three storey townhouses with no basement.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles on plywood sheeting
• Exterior Finishing: Wooden siding (cedar) and stucco.
• Windows: Unknown.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small, fenced yard.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well, but it would be far away for the units that are located deeper in the complex.
Just like Willowdale Place to the south, the parking area is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: December 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: June 25 1986.
• Original bylaws: June 25 1986.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: June 25 1986.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Condo Fees at Willow Court include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willow Court in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com