Description of Willowdale Place, Edmonton
Willowdale Place is an 85 unit townhouse complex in Ormsby Place in west Edmonton.
Willowdale Place Condo Listings
39 WILLOWDALE Place in Edmonton: Zone 20 Townhouse for sale : MLS®# E4320191
39 WILLOWDALE Place Zone 20 Edmonton T5T 1Z4$149,900CondoCourtesy of Stanley R Gallant of Royal LePage Noralta Real Estate
- MLS® Num:
- Floor Area:
- 926 sq. ft.86 m2Classic West Edmonton living. This low fee, 3 bedroom condo, is a great way to get yourself setup with a dynamic lifestyle, in an amenity rich neighborhood with a suburban feel. If you use public transportation, it doesn't get much better than being just up the road from The West Edmonton Mall Transit Station. Park both of your cars or leave a space for guests in the tandem parking stall. Get around efficiently with very quick access to The Henday and Whitemud. If the hustle, bustle and attractions at the mall aren't your pace, don't worry. There is great eating, shopping and socializing just across the street. An awesome selection of fast food, dine-in and even a little nightlife at Franco's and Muggins will give you lots of reasons to stay close to home. There are many great schools are in the immediate vicinity and The Misercordia Hospital is nearby. Meet your fitness needs at the Jamie Platz YMCA. Other details about this property include partially finished basement, 1.5 baths, 926 SQFT, fenced yard. More details
Location and Details
Address: The building is located at #1 through #87 Willowdale Place Edmonton, Alberta T5T 1Z4 Canada
Legal Description: Condo Plan 7720680, Units 1 through 85
Number of units: 85 two-storey townhouses.
Suite mix: Units are all 3-bedrooms.
Exposure: Units face all directions.
Here is a StreetView of the corner of Willowdale Place, Edmonton. You can see there are many mature trees around the complex from this vantage.
Here is an aerial map showing the location of the building in Ormsby Place.
Willowdale Place Construction & Amenities
• Year Built: 1976
• Complex Size: 16180 m2 (4.0 acres)
• Height: Two storey townhouses with basements.
• Construction Type: Wood frame.
• Foundation: Concrete.
• Roof: Asphalt shingles.
• Exterior Finishing: Vinyl siding, brick and stucco.
• Windows: PVC sliding windows.
• Balconies/Patios: No balconies. All units should have a small yard, some have patios.
• Heating type: Forced air furnaces.
• Air Conditioning: Some units may have air conditioning units.
• In-suite laundry: Yes. Each unit has laundry.
• Swimming pool: None.
• Gym: None.
• Recreation/Social Room: None.
• Guest Suite: None.
• Parking: Surface stall parking with plugins. There is some street parking as well.
Parking is accessed via 180th street. There is some street parking as well on 180th street.
• Management: At the time of writing, the building is professionally managed.
• Fiscal Year End: August 31st.
• Age Restriction: None.
• Pet Restrictions: There is a pet policy. Most recent information states that pets are allowed with written board approval. Cats must be kept indoors. Dogs must be leashed when outside.
• Smoking: Unknown.
• Bylaws last updated: October 11, 2007.
• Original bylaws: February 5, 1977.
• Bylaws registered at land titles: Yes on October 19, 2007.
Sizes, Condo Fees & Unit Factors
Units come in different sizes but are quite similar. They range from about 880 ft2 to about 977 ft2.
Condo Fees at Willowdale Place include insurance for common areas, exterior maintenance, professional management, parking maintenance, landscaping and snow removal, utilities for common areas, and reserve fund contributions.
Please contact me with any questions about Willowdale Place in Edmonton.
by +Alan F Macdonald REALTOR® | Copyright © – gimme-shelter.com